English summary of the inventory of the archives of the Dutch factory in Japan,
Biographical History (Sketch of the Record Creator)
1. The establishment of the Dutch factory in Japan.
2. The Dutch factory on Hirado (1609-1641) and the removal to Deshima (june 1641).
3. The Government of Japan.
4. The government of Nagisaki. The relations between the Japanese Authorities and the Dutch on Deshima.
5. The personnel of the factory.
6. The journey to the Shogunal Court.
7. The managing of business at a factory.
8. The Dutch trade with Japan.
© s.d. Nationaal Archief