Inventaris van het archief van de Nederlandse Factorij in Japan te Hirado [1609-1641] en te Deshima, [1641-1860]
Nederlandse Factorij in Japan
1. The transfer of the first part of the archive (1609-1842) to Batavia (1852, 1860) and to the Netherlands (1862/3. The transfer of the second part (1843-1860) to the Netherlands (1909).
2. The original order of the archive. The discriptions by Mr. J.E. Heeres and Dr. J. de Hullu.
3. The present order of the archive. Deviations from the principle of provonance. The state of preservation.
4. The classification of the trade books in connection with the book-keeping.
5. Entries and expedients for the use of the archive.
6. Publication of documents from the archive.
(c) z.d. Nationaal Archief